This year we will be using the Parent Pay system in order to collect money. Please read the letter below for more information about this. There is also a link below which will take you straight to the Parent Pay website in order make your online payments.
Click here to visit the ParentPay website for parents for further information and to activate or log in to your account
What does ParentPay do?
- enables you to pay for school meals, and other items such as uniform, trips etc.
- offers a highly secure payment website and convenient at Paypoint stores – see http://www.paypoint.co.uk/paypointlocator to find your nearest store
- gives you a history of all the payments you have made
- allows the merging of accounts if you have more than one child at school
- shows you all items available for payment relevant to each of your children
- emails a receipt of your payment to the email address you register
How does ParentPay help you?
- gives you the freedom to make payments to school whenever and wherever you like
- pupils do not have to bring cash to school
- stops you having search for cash
- gives you peace of mind that your payment has been made safely and securely
- helps with budgeting; payments are immediate.
- payments for many of the larger trips can be made by instalments up to the due date
- ParentPay is quick and easy to use
How does ParentPay help our school?
- reduces the administrative time spent on banking procedures
- keeps accurate records of payments made to every service for every student
- reduces paper ‘waste’
- allows for easy and quick refunds to be made back to the payment card
- improves communication between the school and parents concerning payments
- offers a more efficient payment collection process, reducing the amount of money held on school premises
How do I get started?
All parents/carers will be sent an activation letter to enable you to setup your ParentPay account. The activation letter will contain a personal activation username and password to enable you to login to ParentPay. During the activation process you will be guided through changing your username and password to something more memorable; you can also merge your accounts if you have more than one child at Holy Name
Thank you to the Parents who attended the meeting on 10 September and to all who have now registered and activated their account.
Dinner Payments are £2.20 per day.